Tableau Desktop Features
Both Tableau Desktop Professional and Tableau Desktop Personal include all analysis visualization features.
- Answer any question with an easy drag and drop interface.
- Understand databases and spreadsheets of any size.
- Display information visually in seconds.
- Answer a series of questions using interactive visual analysis.
- Convert numbers into multi-dimensional visualizations.
- Look at unlimited factors simultaneously.
- In one click, create interactive maps.
- Add one factor at a time to understand its effects.
- Find answers using the science of information visualization.
- Filter and zoom into data.
- Make on-the-fly calculations and groups.
- Create detailed analytical maps from your location data.
- Compute growth, moving averages, totals, and more.
- Analyse time series: Drill from years to months to seconds.
- Combine different databases into a single view.
- Highlight and filter related data across all the displays.
- Publish interactive dashboards to the web.
- Insert web pages and documents for greater explanation and insight.
- Create dashboards based on live data.
- Publish to Tableau Server to deliver web- based analytics with Desktop Professional.
- To view or interact, Tableau Server requires Desktop users to have Interactor licenses.
- Add beautiful formatting and annotations to web results.
- Create analytic workflows to guide users through your results.
- Export to PowerPoint, PDF and other applications.
- Save as a packaged workbook for users of our free Reader application.